School ConsultingAt AHSS, we strive to support families at home and at school.
Autism Home Support Services provides behavior analytic services in schools for students aged 3 to 21 with a variety of disabilities. Our School Consultants help students achieve their full potential via data-based decisions. We help teachers and administrators create research-based learning environments. AHSS strives to collaborate with teachers, parents, and administrators on all aspects of a child’s education.
Consulting Services/What We Offer:
- Direct observation and practical recommendations
- In-situation modeling and coaching of staff
- Classroom set-up and development
- Placement assessment
- Autism Spectrum Assessment/Identification
- IEP development assistance
- Behavior Intervention Plan assistance and training
- Functional Behavior Assessments
- Interventions for language, communication, and social skills acquisition
- Asperger’s disorder – educational and behavior interventions
- In-service training tailored to your team’s needs
- Verbal Behavior
- Precision Teaching
- Developing behavior strategies
- Teaching students with Asperger’s disorder
- Social skills and video self-modeling
- Conducting Functional Behavior Assessments
We work with the entire educational team in a respectful manner and value everyone’s input.
For more information on school consulting, email Johnna Soler at email@example.com
A few weeks ago, I observed E in his church group as they visited a nursing home to sing for the residents. When I started working with E two years ago, he struggled to make eye contact, use appropriate social language, and tolerate stimulating environments.
What a difference two years of ABA and parent commitment make! E was leading the group in song and dance, attending to the teacher during the performance, and then went on to individually greet and converse with most of the residents! He has made significant improvements over the past two years and I am eager to see what the next two years brings.Katie Null, BCBA Specialist, AHSS
Call now to learn more!
Intake Specialists are available
7 am – 7 pm CST to discuss what makes
AHSS different and answer any questions
you may have!