At AHSS, our BCBAs support districts, schools, classrooms, and individual students through our consultation services.
Autism Home Support Services provides behavior analytic services in schools for students aged 3 to 21 with a variety of disabilities. Our School Consultants help students achieve their full potential via data-based decisions. We help teachers and administrators create research-based learning environments. AHSS strives to collaborate with teachers, parents, and administrators on all aspects of a child’s education.
Consulting Services/What We Offer:
- Individualized student consultation
- Direct observation and practical recommendations
- Interventions for communication; and social skills acquisition
- In-situation modeling and coaching of staff
- Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) development
- Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) development
- General classroom set-up
- Placement Assessment
- IEP Development Assistance
- Consultation on school-wide positive behavior interventions
- In-service training tailored to your team’s needs
- Verbal Behavior
- Precision Teaching
- Developing behavior strategies
- Social skills and video self-modeling
- Conducting FBA’s and Developing BIP’s
We work with the entire educational team in a respectful manner and value everyone’s input.
For more information on school consulting, email Teresa Mackey at email@example.com