ResearchLearn more about current Autism research opportunities
Participate in Autism Research Studies:
Help advance your knowledge about autism. If you are a parent who has a loved one on the spectrum, participating in the Interactive Autism Network is a simple and easy way to help researchers develop a better understanding of autism.
Knowledge is power! These are some foundational research articles concerning applied behavioral analysis. This page also provides a summary of some of applied behavior analysis’ key concepts.
- Baer, Wolf & Risley (1968) Some Current Dimensions of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Bondy & Frost (1994) The Picture Exchange Communication System
- Carr & Durand (1985) Reducing Behavior Problems Through Functional Communication Training
- Iwata, Dosey, Slifer, Bauman & Richard (1982) Toward a Functional Analysis of Self-Injury
- Michael (1993) Establishing Operations