with Micki Moran and Autism Home Support Services
If you have ever wondered about any of the following questions or have some of your own, join Micki Moran and Autism Home Support Services for the ABC’s of ABA.
• What is ABA?
• Is in-home or center-based therapy right for your child?
• What is the difference between discrete trial and ABA?
• What is a BCBA?
• What training is required for a BCBA?
• At what age should ABA be initiated?
• How you decide what an individual child’s ABA program should look like?
• And more!
The event will begin with some general questions that many professionals and parents have followed by a Q and A from attendees. Questions will be taken from attendees in-person and online via webinar.
Information about speakers:
Micki Moran is the founding partner of The Child and Family Law Center, Ltd. She dedicates her practice to providing legal assistance to children and families who are in need of representation in the areas of special education, disability law, juvenile and young adult criminal law, abuse and neglect, and mental health issues.
Lyndsay Sarra is Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), for Autism Home Support Services.
Laura Perisin is a Family Support Coordinator at Autism Home Support Services.