Northbrook, IL. (May 25, 2017) – Autism Home Support Services (AHSS) invites you to discover the difference you can make with a different kind of company. Attend the AHSS Job Fair at our corporate headquarters in Northbrook, Illinois (5 Revere Dr. Suite 120) on Saturday, June 24th from 9:00am until 12:00pm. We are seeking fun, energetic individuals to work part-time (8-12+ hours per week) as Behavior Line Therapists providing support therapy to children with autism spectrum and other related disorders. Multiple openings are available in Chicago and its surrounding suburbs.
Benefits of attending the AHSS Job Fair:
- Expedite the hiring process by meeting face-to-face.
- Meet with CEO Laura McKee and learn about the AHSS vision and mission.
- Talk with current Behavioral Therapists to learn more about the hands-on work.
What we offer you as a Behavior Line Therapist for Autism:
- A flexible part-time schedule
- Best-in-class, paid training program (online and onsite) before joining a client with autism
- Continued professional development opportunities in the field of autism
- A rewarding experience helping children with autism and their families reach their full potential
Immediate job openings in: Schaumburg, Palatine, Wheeling, Des Plaines, Arlington Heights, Mount Prospect Buffalo Grove, Morton Grove, Skokie, Niles, Glenview, and Evanston.
Pre-register on our website at https://autismhomesupport.com/jobfair/.
For Information Contact:
Shelly Andrews, Director of Marketing